CAI Connecticut Chapter
CAI-CT - Directions
1489 Main Street
Glastonbury, CT 06033
Voice: (860) 633-5692
Fax: (860) 633-5692
Chapter Executive Director
Program Operations Director
Connecticut Legislative Action Committee - LAC@caict.org
2014 Board of Directors
- Rich Bouvier, Bouvier Insurance, West Hartford
- Donna Rathbun, CMCA, Imagineers, LLC, Hartford
- Christine Carlisle, CPA, Carney, Roy & Gerrol, P.C., Rocky Hill
- Joane Mueller-London, Esq., London & London, Newington
- Diane Servos, A&S Windows, Fairfield
- William Ward, Esq., Ackerly & Ward, Stamford
- Mark Sperry, President, Fernwood Estates Association, West Hartford
- Pamela Bowman, CMCA, Prime Touch Services, Simsbury
- Bill Jackson, JP Maguire Associates, Inc., Waterbury
Are you an overworked community association board member? A unit owner seeking information? A service provider looking to tap into new markets?
CAI-CT is here for you!
The Community Associations Institute - Connecticut (CAI-CT) is the state chapter of a National organization which serves to promote the best practices of community association operations for the 1 in six Americans who live in condominiums, HOAs or co-ops. We seek to foster vibrant, competent, and harmonious community associations within our state. We do this by providing educational programs, publications, and networking opportunities for both the communities and the businesses that serve them.
Our members are Community Association Volunteer Members and Leaders, Property Managers, and Business Professionals who provide goods or services to community associations. CAI-CT maintains a professionally staffed office in Glastonbury. The organization is overseen by a Board of Directors comprised of volunteer members from the various segments of our membership.
Join our membership today!