Print Page   |   Sign In   |   Create Account
Search Site
Manager Licensure Information
Share |

CAI-CT has compiled a list of resources to help answer your questions regarding manager licensing in the State of Connecticut.   If you have specific questions, we recommend contacting the sources below for answers regarding your particular situation.


Public Act No. 19-177


Public Act No. 19-177


Legislative Update 2019


DCP Communication to Management Companies, November 2019 - "The new law stipulates that a Community Association Manager registration can only be held by an individual. Therefore, your current registration as a legal entity will expire on January 31, 2020 and cannot be renewed."


State Criminal Background Check - Select Option 2  


Proof of passing the CAI's M-100 course 

  • Visit for information on taking the M-100 course.
  • Contact CAI's Education Department at the National office (888) 224-4321 for proof of passing the M-100 exam.


Proof of passing the National Board for Community Association Manager's (CMCA) exam

  • Visit for information on taking the CMCA exam.
  • Contact CAMICB at 866.779.CMCA (2622) for proof of passing the CMCA exam.


Consumer Protection - License Service Division





more Upcoming Events

6/13/2020 » 6/16/2020
2020 Conference & Expo - CANCELED

6/24/2020 » 6/25/2020
WEBINAR - Condo Inc. - (Education for Homeowners & Board Members)



Membership Management Software Powered by YourMembership  ::  Legal